- This remix Ben did, of Watercolours’ ‘Kyoto Train’.
- I went to a wedding. I wore this Liam dress. Four people told me they loved the dress, and even though I don’t like the number four I still feel good about it because I’m going to be presumptuous and assume they loved the dress because I was wearing it SO WELL.
- Great foods eaten this week include: the egg fried rice at Spicy House on Dominion Road. (It sounds boring but I swear it’s the best egg fried rice I’ve ever eaten. I have a sneaking suspicion it’s full of MSG but whatever, it’s delicious.) Also, the BLAT (minus the T, and the relish. I do not like tomatoes and I do not like relish) at Goodness Gracious, the new coffee and bagel joint next door to AS Colour in Eden Terrace. It was really great. I was starving, but I’m pretty sure it would have been just as tasty had I not been so hungry.
- Speaking of foods, I made gnocchi from scratch last night. The recipe looked so easy (it actually was pretty simple) but I severely underestimated the amount of time it would take to form the little dumplings. Verdict: good. Light and a little doughy but pretty nice regardless. Probably mostly to do with the sauce that Ben made which included I swear about 100g of butter and half a bottle of cream, though.
- Ay, it’s me!
- Participated in Lani’s instamarch on Wednesday night. The theme was ‘lip sync selfie video’ which is pretty much something I do every week on snapchat because I have no shame. Anyway, she showed me this one that a guy Jordan did and he pretty much killed it. Best lip sync selfie video I’ve seen from instamarch, maybe ever. Watch it immediately. (Pro tip: Make sure you have your sound up.)
- Wait, did you even read that thing about my car last week? It is really, really bad.
- “Are you lorde’s bf’s sister?”
- “How do you know lorde?”
- “Something something can you tell lorde?”