A couple of shots from the Matteau Swim Summer 2016 lookbook. Photos/Alexanda Nattaf for Matteau Swim.
- Our trip to Europe is all booked and paid for (well, 90% booked and paid for), and now all there is left is to go!
- Surely you have seen that America’s Got Talent video of Grace VanderWaal before but if you haven’t, do it.
- Speaking of talented kids, I’m obsessed with this one. If I am ever in a bad mood, watching this cheers me right up. He’s so bloody cute.
- We finished all of Gilmore Girls (which was fantastic, by the way. Highly recommend the re-watch) and started watching that tv show, Shameless – the US version. I mean, I’m nowhere near as invested as I was in Gilmore Girls but it’s still a really entertaining, easy to watch show. And before you start, no I haven’t seen Stranger Things yet but it’s on the bloody list, okay?
- The Matteau Swim Summer 2016 lookbook. I know it came out last year but I’m slow okay? I was completely sold on a swimsuit from looking at this lookbook. Often I will see a pic of something and think it’s cool and maybe even put it in my shopping cart and then close the window, but it’s rarely that I will see a pic of something and think it’s cool and fully follow through with the purchase, ESPECIALLY when it’s a swimsuit or something that I can’t try on. Anyway, my point is the lookbook is good and I ordered a swimsuit .
- Can you believe it’s been 20 years since ‘MmmBop’ came out?! What a banger. And they still sound good, even though they have to sing everything in a lower key.
- Must watch.
- You probably already know, but my friend Maddy Budd left to go live in New York and I thought I would be fine about it but I got really sad and upset. I mean, I am happy for her and really proud and everything but also quite nostalgic at the same time. It was quite unexpected, me being so cut up, but I don’t know, it feels like her leaving marked the end of an era. That whole period of my life, the friends, this blog, it all kind of just stopped and got put in the ‘history’ section and now I’m here like, well what era am I in now?
- I’m surrounded by people with bronchitis. (This is a low for them and for me).
- People who use Facebook messenger to do business. I mean, I get it if you don’t have the person’s email address and you want to ask them for their email, but if not, it’s like, don’t bloody Facebook chat me your business proposal! Keep it professional guys!
- iPhone chargers.
- I don’t want to be a hater here but wow, I fully cannot understand the ongoing appeal of Pokemon Go. I thought maybe the hype would’ve died by now but boy was I wrong.
- Oi I was supposed to blog on here so much but I didn’t this whole month and that fucks me off even though it’s my own fault. I had this whole post idea the other day when I was lying in bed and I was thinking about what would’ve happened if I had left my ex-boyfriend when I found out he cheated on me (as opposed to like, a year later) and what I would tell my younger self if I could, because fuck, I was such a weakling back then. Anyway, I guess I could still do that post, it will probably just take me a million years to gather the motivation to do so.