Maddy Budd. Photo/James K Lowe.
- I’m going to Sydney on Friday!
- This profile on Vivienne Teo, on Lani’s blog. It’s really cool and interesting. Vivienne founded this event called Break Bread which you can read about here. If you are here next weekend I would really recommend getting a ticket, it looks dope.
- I didn’t buy lunch the whole week last week. It doesn’t sound like that big of an achievement but if you know me, you know I go out and buy something for lunch Monday – Friday and last week I didn’t! Go me! I brought it to work every day! I did end up eating 6 slices of toast on Friday, but it still counts.
- Already up to season 5 of Gilmore Girls, that’s how fast we’re going right now. This season I always forget about, the first 3 or 4 are the most watched for me, this season I have only seen twice (LOL) and we’re up to the bit where Logan is introduced to the show so you know, it’s really exciting.
- This is not really a high for me because I am not a dog lover (blasphemous, I know) but pretty much everyone I know loves dogs so I thought I should inform you that on Saturday (28th) morning you can take your dog to Victoria Park in Auckland, and someone is going to take a photo of it. I think that someone is Guy Coombes so you know it’s going to be good. The whole thing is part of an event called POP dogs and you can read more about it here.
- CAROL HIRSCHFELD STARTED FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER!!!
- Booked a trip to Europe!
- Let me complain a lot about stupid stuff for a second. This is a full on over-share but HEY, it’s on brand for me so whatever. So I got my period, fuck my life I fucking hate getting my period. Then, I got like 5 pimples. ADULT ACNE IS IT? And THEN I got sick. So now I’m in the lounge, I mean I don’t have my period anymore but whatever, I still have the stupid pimples and I still have the stupid flu and when are both going to go away huh?
- Maddy is moving away in less than two months. :(
- Oi, why do kids wake up so early?