Photo/Jamie Hawkesworth for NY Times’ T Magazine.
- My latest Youtube obsession (aside from watching Jimmy Fallon clips) is watching all the videos that Dr Sandra Lee aka Dr Pimple Popper, puts up on her channel. WARNING: Not for the squeamish. Sandra Lee is a dermatologist based in California who puts up these videos of various procedures she’s done – mostly blackhead, whitehead, cyst removals. It’s insane, very fascinating and addictive to watch. (I mean, if you’re into that kind of thing.)
- Auckland without as many people in it. I love it.
- Yesterday I was lucky enough to do the coin toss for the women’s final of the ASB Classic! I had a snapchat story of it but it’s gone now so I only have this crappy video but you can trust me when I say I did a really great job lol.
- A couple of nights ago I went to Giapo for the first time since like, 2012 or something and I had the Organic Lemon sorbet, as well as a scoop of the ‘Paradise Garden’ which was a tangelo and pineapple sorbet and it was DOPE. I mean, at $10 it doesn’t come cheap, but it was delicious.
- The hummus at the kebab place in Ponsonby Food Court. Best I’ve ever had.
- This post is old, but worth reading.
- Body clock is fucked. It all started on Christmas Day, Ben and I were on that Making a Murder buzz and we watched it ’til 2:00am. Since then I’ve had really sporadic random sleeps – last night for example – I watched youtube til 4:30am and didn’t wake up until 12:15pm this afternoon. Then I went for a run/walk because I felt so gross, but I undid it at all by making a huge croque monsieur and eating it at 4:00pm and just now I had a shower then fell asleep and woke up and it’s bloody 8:45pm. I’m fucked, the whole thing is fucked.
- Oi, trust me to have an $1100 car insurance bill due now.
- My boyfriend and my flatmate have gone absolutely mental buying cans of coke. They bought 60 at around Christmas time and they’ve gone more than half way through them, AND we were away for part of the time. I don’t know why but it bothers me, this can’t be good for you.