Photo/Elaine Constantine for Vogue China November 2015
- I don’t know much (read: anything) about Aare but from what I can see on their instagram (they don’t have a website as far as I can see), Aare is an Australian swimwear label arriving soon and I like it. The imagery is nice, the styles are limited and simple. My only problem with the label is that I have no idea how to get it, when it’s going to arrive or anything like that. (If you have any information, please share!)
- Gü chocolate puds. More specifically, the ‘hot chocolate melting middle’ pudding that you would’ve seen me try on snapchat the other day (my username is thedownlowe). I found them at the New World near my house and decided to give them a try and basically you just unwrap this little cake and you put it in the oven for 10 minutes and it’s delicious. I haven’t read the nutritional info on the back because I feel like it will make me feel bad about eating them but I have had them twice since and I am so into them.
- THIS IS SO FASCINATING!
- I washed our sheets on the weekend and then when I went to get another set to make the bed with, I discovered that we have somehow lost/misplaced all our linen. Lol. (Kind of.) We had this collection of linen linens and new towels and everything in a box and I have no idea where it went and long story short I am now lying on a mattress protector under a duvet inner.
- Do I have heartburn (have never had it before) or am I having a heart attack? Please be the former.
- Any shopping district in Auckland from now until Christmas.
- Wholewheat pasta. Tried it last night, had really high expectations and thought I was going to love it. Really, really didn’t.
- The god damn flag. I can’t.