A shot of some blurry but ‘arty’ instax shots of my Chambord Christmas Dinner.
- Hey I’m finally back online! After a solid 8 days of no wifi and burning through my phone’s data like there’s no tomorrow, I’m now free to youtube as much as I bloody well want.
- Successfully moved house last weekend without crying.
- The Palace tv series. It’s only up until Dec 14th so get on it quick-smart! If you like dancing videos and dance reality shows and if you were ever a dancer as a kid you will love it.
- J Lo’s performance for the AMA’s. Wow, okay so I put this down as a note for last week’s Highs and Low(e)s so it seems kind of like this is a bit dated but you know, the performance was bloody good so let’s keep it up here.
- I put on a fun Christmas dinner for my Tennis group (we play tennis nearly every week) on Friday night. Basically, Chambord was like, ‘do you want to host a dinner? We will help you out and provide the cocktails’ and I was like, ‘yes I do’ and if you saw my snapchat story you would already know this. Because I was kind of under time pressure I got Catroux to cater the salads and it was one of the best ideas I’ve ever had because the salads were fantastic and they came on platters, which was great as we don’t have any platters in this new house. In fact, we only have 4 knives right now so the whole dinner was ‘forkable’. Lol. Great times.
- Four weeks of Nike training has come to an end. Tomorrow I’m going to be test on that 25 press ups. More on this later.
- This video cracks me up every time.
- THIS JONAH LOMU TRIBUTE!
- No wifi for 8 days was kind of niggly.
- My laptop died and I hadn’t backed it up for 3 months because I’m an idiot.
- My car had some problem with it that cost $497.00 to fix.
- Don’t get me wrong I am loving the humidity but fuck, it is giving me the weirdest dreams.