Me for RUBY. Photo/James K Lowe.
- This great article about self-promotion.
- This great video of Craig David (THROWBACKKKK!) singing a remix of Fill Me In.
- Less than a month ’til I’m in Asia for the FIRST TIME EVER. If you have any Hong Kong or Guangzhou pro tips, please let me know!
- Throwing out/selling/giving away things you don’t want/use/need anymore. It’s so therapeutic.
- James and I did an interview a few weeks ago with Sonia Sly at Radio New Zealand, and it aired on Sunday. As I write this I haven’t actually heard it so maybe it’s a bit presumptuous to be posting it in the ‘Highs’ of the week already, but I don’t remember saying anything particularly stupid so that’s a high in itself. Read/listen here. UPDATE: Okay I just listened to it and yeah it’s been cut a certain way but OMG I AM SUCH A HATER LOL.
- When you order pants and they don’t fit because your legs are too big. Not to be mistaken with ordering pants that don’t fit because they’re a size too small because they fit in the waist, but when your LEGS ARE TOO BIG. Why did I ever do tap dancing as a child? Why are my calf muscles so big? Whhhyyyyyyy? *cry*
- This isn’t really my low, but Maddy got food poisoning and was throwing up literally every hour last night. I woke up at 3am to hear her power-chucking. Poor Maddy.
- House hunting.