Xiao Wen Ju. Photo/Richard Burbridge for NY Times.
- This really excellent interview video of the making of ‘Where are you now?’ including the answer to ‘what is that flute sound?’ in the song. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- These jeans. AND THEY’RE ON SALE!
- This instagram account.
- Never posted that fashion week round-up. Hmm.
- House hunting.
- When people can’t take a hint.
- WE DON’T NEED TO SPEND 26 MILLION DOLLARS ON A NEW FLAG. And even if we do, WHY CHOOSE THE 4 WORST FLAG OPTIONS AHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!!
- Trying to find a simple tan/brown summer sandal. Help me out here, guys. Basically I want these, but without the $400 price tag.
- The NZ – USA exchange rate right now.
- The internet in our bedroom. I’ve said this before but I have to say it again, IT SUCKS.
- Me, being a whiny b*tch.