- Today was the fastest day in Nike history and to celebrate, Maddy and I (and a bunch of other people) hopped in some Maserati’s (WHHHAAT? I know right) and got taken to a secret location (which turned out to be Ardmore Airport) to attempt our fastest mile run. Like 3-4 weeks ago we had our mile timed and I was slow AF. Today I was almost a minute faster even though it was raining, AND I was sick, AND I had just eaten a giant dish of macaroni cheese. GOOD ON ME! Hoorah!
- Most of Fashion Week. See below.
- My brother.
- Mood rings for grown ups.
- This recipe for macaroni and cheese which I have made three times in two weeks. It’s not your average mac and cheese – it includes cream and chicken stock for starters. Bloody hell, it’s delicious. So bad for you, but also so great.
- Got sick. Spent $105 on Viralex and those Lippomix Vitamin C sachet things.
- Lol I did the whole of fashion week and didn’t blog once, sorry guys. (I did however, contribute to Viva’s NZ Fashion Week coverage, so you can check it here. I also will be posting a bunch of pics tomorrow. Or Tuesday. So WATCH THIS SPACE or whatever.)
- Had to say bye to my workmate Rathikka who sits next to me (or sat next to me, I should say) and it was sad because we always have laughs and like to talk about cooking and now I have NOONE (jk Demi).
- When people don’t know how hashtags work.
- Pretty sure the cat has fleas.