Models in Karen Walker seen through the crowd at The Marr Factory show. Photo/James K Lowe.
- The Marr Factory kicked off this week with Karen Walker’s ‘The League’ SS14-15 show. I was there, it was a good time, there was cauliflower truffle soup on offer. Very nice. The clothes were also pretty cool. There’s something about a head to toe Karen Walker look that is super appealing to me.
- The kind of motivation that only comes from having 2 hours ’til deadline. The kind of shit you can achieve under that sort of pressure is incredible.
- Trawling Trademe for fancy properties that you can’t afford to rent, just for kicks and because there’s something nice about looking at the insides of other peoples houses. Or is it just me?
- Less than 3 weeks ’til I go on holiday, yippie!
- Trying to find a place to eat on a Sunday night in Ponsonby. So many places are shut!
- The price of tampons. It’s annoying enough to have to purchase them in the first place.
- Heartbreak, wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Well, almost anyone lol.