James in Japan.
- Finally booked some New York accommodation. You do not know how much of a relief it is to have that shit out of my life and paid off right now.
- Try this: slice banana up and chuck it in a bowl. Put a small scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top, then on top of that, a decent amount of whipped cream. Pour over a drizzle of maple syrup (or caramel if you can be bothered make it) and sprinkle over roughly chopped dark chocolate. You will feel ill after you eat it, but it will all be worth it.
- My brother is in Japan right now and he is sending through some really great photos. Some of which you can see on his instagram here.
- The chicken rolls at Bird on a Wire. Firstly, they taste really good. I’m pretty sure they used that Wild Wheat french baguette which is the best, and secondly it’s $10 and I don’t really know where you can go these days and get a lunch for $10. Oh, and thirdly I’m pretty sure they make the things to order so they’re not soggy, just fresh and really great. The end.
- This article on Jenny Lewis.
- CONGRATULATIONS BECCA AND DAN!
- The cost of accommodation in New York.
- This is going to sound like I’m a huge hypocrite because I am often sharing personal things on this public forum, but if there’s something I can’t deal with it’s when people write public messages of thanks/disdain/whatever directed at a person on their personal Facebook page, but with the person in question tagged into the post. Like, why make that public? Why put that on your personal page when it’s a message to another person? Why not just message them directly?
- Turns out I am a jaded old bitch.