Photo/James K Lowe.
- Happy Birthday to my best favourite kid brother!
- The awesome Nike event I went to on Thursday.
- Holding out for the iPhone 6.
- I have been re-watching Breaking Bad from the start because Ben hasn’t seen it and I have actually only seen up to half way through season 5. Anyway, after weeks of watching eps every night, we’re up to the third of Season 5 and HOW INTENSE IS THIS SHOW? It is so good! Anyway, I don’t know why this is a high of the week but I really do think you should watch it if you haven’t seen it already.
- Electric blankets.
- I know it’s freezing cold in Auckland right now, but this bikini! Sporty, great back detail, good ass coverage. SO NICE. But kind of (read: a lot) expensive…
- I was all inspired to go for a walk/run after doing the 6km on Thursday with Nike, so on Sunday I got some friends to come up Mt Eden with me. I don’t know what happened (other than I am really uncoordinated) but I tripped and had a full fall and now I have holes in my running tights, bruises and grazes and my phone is scratched to fuck. This is what you get for trying to be fitspo.
- Airbnb rejections.
- Looking at photos of yourself that you’ve posted. I used to do this all the time and I gave zero fucks about what anyone thought. I mean, there are a shitload of photos of me on the internet, posted by me. I don’t know if it’s me getting old, more insecure or now having the ability to use models to show off clothes or what, but I feel so cringey when I look at them all now. THERE ARE SO MANY! I’m not adverse to the occasional selfie, but I think I was out of control back then.