Ella Verberne between shows at MBFWA.
- This amazing video of Drake out on the streets in disguise, asking people what they think of him. If you haven’t seen it, watch immediately and make sure you watch ’til the end.
- I spent five days in Sydney last week. I went to fashion week. I mean, what else is there to say? How could that not be in this week’s highs?
- This is not as good but if you’re like me and you find it interesting to see actors sing (especially when they’re really good) you will like this. It’s Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon singing Broadway versions of rap songs. Also, Anne Hathaway sings the line “you dirty Hatha-hating bitch ass bitch don’t kill my vibe” which is pretty great.
- Did anyone watch the Lorde live stream from Coachella? Damnit she is nailing it in terms of style. She’s nailing it all ’round but because this is a pseud0 fashion blog, I am talking about what she’s wearing. I am super into her pants look. No mini skirts here! If you didn’t see the live stream you can watch a re-run of it here (on the second channel) in about 20 minutes, otherwise I can just tell you she was wearing high-waisted wide-legged white pants and those Stella FW13 white boots with the massive platform sole and a white crop top/sports bra thing. Also, hair half up. She looked like a Spice Girl. An amazing, modern version of a Spice Girl. 90s but cleaner. So good.
- Speaking of great Coachella moments, I haven’t found a really good video of this yet but Beyonce got on stage with Solange to dance to ‘Losing You’ and there are some average instagram videos of it here.
- Oh by the way I booked flights to New York so that is happening. #casual #notcasual
- I did a really stupid thing and didn’t look properly and got on the wrong train to the airport in Sydney. And when I say wrong train to the airport, I actually mean I got on a train that wasn’t going to the airport at all and once I realised I couldn’t get off to go back until I had reached Ashfield or Ashbury or some suburb way in the completely wrong direction. Not fun.
- The person next to me on my flight home had her arm completely leaned on and covering the arm-rest between us, and her feet in that gap between the two seats in front. I already have weird personal space issues so you can imagine how I was feeling.
- My grandma had to go into hospital for surgery last week.
- I kind of f’d around with my blog and now it looks how it does now and I don’t know why but the comment form has disappeared/broken/wasn’t coded in properly and now you can’t comment on here and I don’t know how to fix it.