- When people leave you ‘anonymous’ comments/questions but then you see their IP address and then you find out who they are and you’re like LOL GOOD ONE. Also, HI, thanks for your advice but I think I’ll keep my Highs and Low(e)s as they are. Feel free to discontinue reading.
- Cheese straws. So underrated. Somebody give them the credit they deserve, man.
- Sleeping on TOP of the duvet, and then using a blanket on top of that. I don’t know why but it makes napping feel a whole lot better.
- No more vertigo!
- I had a really great meal at Coco’s Cantina last night. If you haven’t had the pea ravioli on the menu right now and you are a fan of ravioli, I highly recommend it. HIGHLY.
- This. Very nice.
- Maybe two years ago, or a year and a half ago, my mom started bringing home these amazing chocolate chip cookies from a place called Heart of Flavour in Newmarket. Then she brought home this cake, which was a chocolate mousse cake with three layers of different chocolate mousse and fuck it was delicious. In my top 3 cakes of all time that I’ve ever had. Anyway, I go there on occasion, and recently I went and had this other pastry they had – a bacon and parmesan thing which was also really great and it was like $4.00 which is pretty good considering the place is in Newmarket and just around the corner from Little & Friday which is more expensive. Anyway, I have neglected to tell people about it because I kind of liked it as my quiet little place to go where the cakes are well priced and delicious but then Ben already started telling every man and his dog so I guess THE SECRET IS OUT. Also, giant plus – the woman behind the counter is super nice and super helpful.
- When people look at your instagram and make snap judgements about your life and then use them against you. Like somehow the pictures you post on instagram are the only things that are happening to you, and they’re happening then and there. There’s a reason why no one puts up shitty photos of themselves waiting in line at the post office, sitting in their room watching tv, making boring dinners. Instagram is not real life! I used to be guilty of this so I probably sound like a giant hypocrite, but no more! Don’t follow if you don’t like it.
- When people say, ‘I can’t afford it’ it really means ‘I don’t want to afford it’, because generally speaking, people can afford things they really, really want because they make sacrifices to get the things. I don’t know why, but hearing ‘I can’t afford it’ annoys me. I’d much rather hear, ‘I don’t really want to afford it’. But I’m a psycho, so whatever. Also, on the flip side, people spend their money on different shit man. People prioritise different shit and what is wrong with that? Do what you want, I say.
- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Ay as soon as my car gets fixed, the headlight breaks. Wut is dis?
- I am in a terrible mood, can you tell?