- Hey so the other day I was at this Bendon media showing and I got told that if I instagrammed a photo of some underwear I fancied and it got the most likes out of everyone who instagrammed from the showing, that I would be able to give the set away to one of my instagram followers. I don’t know if I won or not but at last count I was at 470-something likes. Just sayin.
- A while ago I hunted out (with my brother’s help) a pair of Nikes that I’ve been wanting for a little while. They had one pair in my size at The Darkside Initiative in San Francisco. My buddy Kate is living in San Fran at the moment so I got her to pick them up. Then I found out my other buddy Chelsea, was in San Fran for a couple of days on her way home to Auckland, so I got her to grab them off Kate and bring them back. I got them off Chelsea on Friday. It’s been a long time coming and I can tell you now it was worth the wait. THEY ARE THE BEST.
- The new Fresh Up “Apple and Summ-ah Fruits” (or something similar) flavoured juice. Someone at work recommended it to me. It tastes like lollies.
- I started watching Mad Men from the start, partially because I haven’t seen the latest season and I want a refresher, and partially because my boyfriend hasn’t seen it before and wants someone to watch with him. Either way, I forgot how good the show is. The attention to detail is incredible.
- In other boyfriend related news, Ben’s brother Tom signed up two weeks ago to run the Auckland half marathon (which was today) and he bloody did it in 2 hours and 2 minutes or something ridiculous. How?! How is it possible that someone can run 21km in that time with two weeks training? HOW?! Anyway, congrats Tommy!
- Hey so I totally skipped Halloween. Aside from the three trick-or-treaters that came by, nothing. I saw no costumes, I went to no parties, it’s like it never happened.
- If another person asks me what I’m doing for New Years (for the record, I give zero f*cks about New Years) I don’t even know what I will do. Lose it. Scream. Cry. Walk off without responding.
- No one responded to my thing about the name of the cute waiter at Federal Deli. I’m trying to help a friend, guys! Where is the love?!
- Is it really Christmas season already? All I can hear when someone says the word ‘Christmas’ is the sound money going down a drain.
- Am I really one of those people who talks about how the year goes by so fast? FFS.