- This afternoon I got dressed in an all white (or pretty much all white) outfit and dropped off to a meeting place and transported to this ridiculously fancy house in the middle of who even knows where, for the Moet Imperial Ice launch. It’s Moet in a white bottle that can be consumed with ice and fruits and it’s all very summery and delicious. Anyway, other things that happened: I got there and about 15 minutes later a girl walked in wearing the same RUBY playsuit as me and then when I said to her later in the day, ‘great outfit!’ she didn’t respond. Did she not hear me? I don’t know, let’s give her the benefit of the doubt. Then, on the ride back, I semi fell asleep in the van and some drunk girls took photos of me sleeping. Haven’t found them online yet, but you know. Awkward.
- Got to see Winter 2014 ranges from Workshop and Helen Cherry, Kate Sylvester, Lonely Hearts and Juliette Hogan. All in one week, all so good.
- That Kanye/Zane Lowe interview, obviously.
- Had dinner at what I think is my mom’s new favourite Chinese restaurant. That’s the second time we’ve been in a week and it’s pretty good. I mean, Chinese food can be so up and down, especially if you don’t know what to order. This place in Parnell is right up there. Well priced and clean and delicious.
- How did I miss this?!
- Re-hashing old clothes. I have thrown out/sold/given away more clothes than I’ve ever done in my entire life in the last couple of months. It’s kind of refreshing. Liberating. It just feels good. In doing so, I’ve also come across a lot of old clothes I’d forgotten about or not liked wearing, and started to integrate them into my day to day wear. It’s like getting a bunch of new stuff. Well, sort of. I’m enjoying it.
- The Lorde article in today’s Sunday Star Times, written by Ella herself. I got a copy of the album the other day and had a little look at the lyrics. Pretty good.
- Sometimes if people have problems with you, they should just tell you they have problems instead of being passive aggressive towards you. At least that way you can do something about it.
- I didn’t win the 30 million :(