- James purchased a Canon 6D, which means I get to borrow it sometimes. I used it the other day to take a few photos – it was pretty awesome. Haven’t taken a photo of anything with a real camera (ie. not my iPhone) in ages, remembered why I like it.
- Ask a Grown Man with the ultimate of all the ‘grown man’s’ on Rookie – Tavi Gevinson’s dad, Steve.
- Hey I’m part of this Shop One Night thing which is happening on Wednesday from 5pm – Midnight so, you know, come online and grab some deals and stuff. More on my specific deal tomorrow.
- Where will YOU be when the LSD kicks in?
- Homemade Winter food I’ve been eating this week, including mushroom risotto and lamb shanks. Probably the only thing I like about winter, to be honest. In related news, is it just me or do people cook way more in the Winter? James made pancakes twice this week and he never cooks. He also made some kind of stir fry noodle thing. I mean, I made bloody ice-cream sandwiches with homemade cookies the other night. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US? (In a good way.)
- Stolen Girlfriends Club showed their Spring 2013 collection on Wednesday night in the middle of this freezing cold warehouse. Other than the fact I thought I was going to get hypothermia, it was pretty cool. The boys drove out in a Mini Pacer at the end of the show, there were drinks, people were in good spirits, it was a good vibe. There was one outfit made of an all over red mini leopard print. It was kind an all in one boiler suit with matching hat. I don’t really like leopard print but I liked that. That and a neoprene black party dress. It’s all well and good to talk about this but when you can’t seen it, I know it sucks, so if you’re inclined, check out some images of the outfits here.
- HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEEE HEEEHEE! HOO HOO HOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Wait, it’s Monday today? So it’s the start of the week? Or the end of the weekend? I’m so confused.
- It’s surprising how a bit of rain can really screw the productivity of your day. Traffic, lack of motivation, it’s ten times harder to find a park… All of these factors contribute to much time wasted.
- Every day that goes by is a day closer to my Google Reader being shut down and I’m not sure exactly what I’m going to do, because without it, I basically won’t check up on any blogs or sites at all.
- Hey man, if you’ve got something to say, just say it.
- I’ve got lower back pain for the first time in my life. Why? I have no idea. I’m getting old or something. It’s not cool.
- I got pulled over by a cop for the first time. So stressful but I deserved it.