- My cousin is on a funny web series that went live earlier this week.
- BEST SUMMER (weather-wise) EVER!
- Saw Mix Master Mike at the Hauraki FM party on Wednesday. That night was the highlight of the week. Good company, drinks, food, music, plenty of in jokes (which I love), ending up with late night McDonald’s. Beat that.
- Ben Lawson.
- A lot of content creating for the blog this week – from a bit of music recording, to a video, to a little photoshoot. There’s nothing like feeling like you’re being productive. Big win.
- I forgot about this for a while, but was recently reintroduced to it. Still just as funny as the first time I watched it. Father’s Day has never been so hilarious or infuriating.
- The above Huffer onesie.
- Closer. Had a discussion with someone about this tonight and I think it is probably my favourite film. Or at least top 5. Definitely top 5. So good. Great scene (and rundown) here.
- I have a weird feeling in the back of my throat which can only mean one thing… Hello sickbed.
- It’s 11:24pm on Sunday and I forgot I needed to write this post and I can’t think of anything to say because I’m tired so I’ve kind of rushed it and it feels half ass and not well written and it’s all just plain sad.