- Spent a good chunk of time at the Langham Hotel over the weekend – more specifically, their rooftop pool. And their spa. And their aromatherapy steam room. And the sauna. And you get it. That place is like heaven when the weather is good. Book a room, I recommend it.
- Ay, I was totally quoted in the NZ Herald yesterday. It was a pretty nothing quote, compared to all of the other things I said, but it was a quote nonetheless. Worldwide fame here I come.
- Banana milkshakes with one banana, ice-cream and milk.
- My old flatmate Brad moved to London three years ago and I’ve only seen him twice since. This weekend he was back in Auckland for a visit and it was like it’s always been, like he never moved away at all. I love that.
- I helped work on a music video on Tuesday and it was fun and I got to run around on Karekare beach at sunset.
- This is not a high for me but for Maddy who parked her car within Auckland CBD and went over her paid time for at least 12 hours, only to go back to find it just as she left it, with no ticket. She has the best parking luck of all time.
- I went into this box in my wardrobe that I haven’t looked at in ages, and found 6 bikinis in there. Ridiculous. I am fully, fully out of control. But on the plus side, I now have a plethora of swimming wardrobe options.
- This video.
- This song.
- Happy Chinese New Year.
- Mackelmore’s ‘Thrift Shop’ is one of the worst songs I’ve heard in a long time. I dislike it with passion. It’s almost as bad as Crazy Town’s ‘Butterfly’ and equally as sh*t as Eiffel 65′s ‘Blue (Da Ba Dee)’. “I’m gonna pop some…” SHUT UP ALREADY.
- ‘When someone shows you who they are, believe them’ – word.