- That new(ish) café in the back of Ponsonby Central – Foxtrot Parlour. I had coddled eggs for the first time, and it was pretty good. Maddy had some kind of haloumi thing, she said it was good. The menu had several things on it that I want to try (this is unusual for me) and the cabinet was filled with really delicious looking stuff including a lemon loaf and chocolate fudge and pies and salted caramel meringues. That is all.
- Hey so Lorde’s single, ‘Royals‘ went to number one on George FM this week which is like, a total achievement and stuff AY ELLA?! (Congratulations, I am going to commission Glenn to draw your portrait as a celebratory gift.)
- My friend Sam invited me to a fancy dinner at The Grove, hosted by Jaguar. As in the car. I had never eaten there before and as a first timer, I can say that it was a truly wonderful dining experience. I even ate half of a tomato which is a huge deal because I have never properly eaten a tomato before in my life because I hate them.
- Is anyone else excited about the forthcoming Azealia Banks and Dizzee Rascal (and others) show? Because I am.
- I cleaned out my wardrobe, which means I picked up the mountain of clothes off the floor and went through them all. On the plus side it’s much tidier in my room, on the other, I now have a new mountain of clothes I need to get rid of.
- Alber <3
- The pending Trademe/Walk-in-Wardrobe/other-way-of-selling-your-clothes-online admin I’m going to have to go through. That, and the inevitable drama that comes with selling things online. The worst.
- It started raining today in Auckland and, according to Metservice, it’s sad weather ’til Wednesday. This is kind of a stupid ‘low(e)’ because 1.) it hasn’t happened yet, and 2.) we’ve had such a great run over the last few weeks it feels ridiculous to be sad about a little bit of rain.
- Mo’ money, mo’ problems? Well, no money = even more problems.
- WHAT AM I EVEN DOING WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW? I feel like I need to go back to my psychologist. #overshare
- I’m not sure if any of you are watching the lastest season of The Office (which is also the last season. Ever.) but if you are you’ll know what I mean when I say the last couple of episodes are nuts, Brian?! Really?!!!?!!!