- So much swimming done this week. In the sea, at a waterfall, in not one, but two different roof-top pools (PS: Thanks Murray!). Perfect.
- Speaking of, today I played that game where you swim underwater for as far as you can without coming up for air. 25 metre pool. Smashed it. Almost passed out at the end, but I smashed it.
- The new menu at Golden Dawn. More specifically, the lamb ribs, pulled pork sandwich and the crumbed gurnard butty. Even more specifically, the word butty. Extremely good.
- Samantha Hayes.
- Smashed that 2100 Instagram followers goal.
- This, because it’s sad and happy at the same time. And also because it’s so easy to relate to if you’re a girl. And also because I really like Olivia Coote.
- We recently got these solar powered fairy lights that line the wall outside my house. I’m not usually very easily impressed, but every night I see them lit up, I’m stoked.
- In the time that I’ve been writing this post, I’ve also been writing tomorrow’s post. You don’t know how relieved that makes me feel.
- Alexi Wasser in this Summer boobs video. Again.
- I think I’m too tanned now.
- Got this awesome new dress, was supposed to shoot it today to show you guys, I fell off.
- Last night someone shamed me in front of a whole bunch of people and it was rats.
- Speaking of falling off, it’s been a bit tumbleweeds on the old blog this week. This will be rectified starting tomorrow!
- I have the worst vertigo right now and I’m sitting on the floor. It’s been going for about a minute. What is wrong with me? I feel like the whole house is tipping on its side!
- Evan went back to America today.