- The night of October 24th. Save the date. That is all for now.
- The City. I was never into that show when it came around the first time, or the second time, but last night I couldn’t sleep and I watched about 7 episodes, end on end, and as terrible as it sounds, I really, really liked it. And as much as I’d like to hate her, I just can’t help be captivated by Olivia Palermo. OLIVIA PALERMO IS SO CHIC! Don’t get me wrong, she’s a huge bitch that you’d never be able to trust who would throw you under a bus and cut your lunch at any opportunity, but she is SO CHIC.
- This. It’s funny because it’s TRUE.
- And while I’m at it, this, because it’s also hilarious, well-written and also kind of true.
- I tried on some of next season’s Karen Walker collection for literally an hour and twenty minutes on Wednesday, and it was one of the most joyous hour and twenty minutes’ of my life. I put on things I’d never usually wear, I put on together full head to toe Karen Walker outfits, I put on jewellery, sunglasses, belts, shoes, everything. It was so much fun and I wish I could go back there.
- I think I have a new accountant! I say new like I had an old one, but in reality I mean I now have an accountant. She doesn’t know what she’s getting into. I’m pretty much going to take this huge drawer full of receipts that I have, and courier the whole thing to her with a note saying ‘Happy sorting! :)’ (The smiley face is there to soften the blow.)
- The Help. What a great film.
- My K cap went on sale this week and its popularity superseeded my expectations, which is THE BEST.
- Switched internet providers last week and haven’t had broadband at my house since Thursday night. I don’t know what is wrong with it, but I do know it’s annoying as hell and the lack of connection is hindering my ability to do work in a timely manner and actually achieve things in general, which has sent me on a downwards spiral.
- Someone told me that there was a stabbing in Myers Park recently, and a guy lost his eye. And not even for anything, he wasn’t robbed or anything, he was literally walking through the park with his friend and got stabbed in the face. What the sh*t? What? I can’t even comprehend that. Moral of the story? Don’t go anywhere near Myers Park at night. Or Albert Park, or The Domain, or pretty much any park or place with trees.
- All I ate on Saturday was dumplings and fries and asian lollies. I fell asleep on the couch at 7:00pm, woke hungry at midnight so I made myself a dinner of fish fingers and mayonnaise. I couldn’t get back to sleep so watched tv until 6:00am where I passed out (on the couch again). I feel like this kind of lifestyle is cancer-inducing.
- There’s a fly in my house right now and it keeps buzzing around and it won’t f*ck off.