- Last week I said driving my on-loan-New-Zealand-Fashion-Week-BMW has been awesome and it still is. I drove to Ponsonby three times today, once to Newmarket and once to Takapuna. It’s just so nice to be in…
- This morning I was notified that my picture was in the Sunday Star Times’ social pages. Okay cool. But then I was notified that I am quoted twice in an article on the New Zealand Fashion Week model casting. WAY COOL. WAY, WAY, WAY COOLER. I didn’t even know anyone was listening in at the time which goes to show you should really watch what you say in public spaces, but anyway, high fives all ’round!
- I know it hasn’t happened yet but I’ve been pretty excited about the little Area 51/Vanishing Elephant/Katherine is Awesome party we’re having on Thursday. Also pretty excited to see those of you who emailed for invites and are coming along.
- I’ve been on a tumblr-question-answering mission lately, so after many days of not posting anything, there are answers and questions galore! Hooray for me! Hooray for you! Hooray for everyone! (Especially the haters).
- On Saturday helped out on a shoot RUBY did via the internet. It’s kind of complicated, but basically RUBY enlisted my good, Boston-based, photograph-taking internet mate Evan Tetreault to direct and shoot some of their Summer 2012-2013 collection via Skype, for a little project that I don’t know if I can talk about so I just won’t. It was a lot of fun. Evidence above.
- Speaking of shoots, I shot a (different) RUBY lookbook later that Saturday, which was super fun and involved candy floss, and earlier in the week I shot an Area 51 lookbook which was equally as fun and involved a pretty old, vintage skateboard. Two shoots in one week! Look mom – I’m working!
- Norse Projects’ Fall/Winter 2010 Lookbook came out two days ago and damn those boys (and the clothes) look good. That first all grey outfit? The best. The absolute best.
- So I curbed my on-loan-New-Zealand-Fashion-Week-BMW in a parking lot the other day. Not cool, I don’t even want to go into the details but it was not cool at all. Long story short, it’s been fixed, but my god I don’t think I’ve ever felt so stressed in a long time.
- When invites say ‘RSVP Essential’ and people don’t RSVP but think they’ll just turn up regardless. Do you not know the meaning of the word ‘essential’?! Just be damn polite okay?!
- I blogged like, twice this week, I think that’s the least amount of blogging I’ve done in months.
- Last night I couldn’t sleep because I couldn’t stop thinking about all the things I have to do. I was wide awake until around 6:20am where I fell asleep. I woke at 8:30am in a panic that it was late, and upon realising it wasn’t, I tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. What does this mean? I don’t know but I feel pending doom.
- Post-purchase regret. The absolute worst, followed closely by post-purchase guilt (financial guilt, mainly). Combine the two and you may as well get into bed and never leave the house.