- The above image is from the Stolen Girlfriends Club Summer 2012-2013 showing held last Wednesday night. I’ll post the pictures later, but the highlight for me was the range of bags that they’ve got coming out – floral prints, leather trims, super on trend. The boys are smart. Those bags will fly out the door.
- Crunchie Bar ice-creams. There are two ice-creams that have come out over my lifetime that I have taken to in a big way, one being the Whittakers Peanut Slab ice-cream that came in the little tubs, and the other being the Crunchie Bar ice-cream. For some reason I thought the Crunchie Bar ice-cream was seasonal or limited edition (like the Whittakers Peanut Slab ice-cream), but after seeing somewhere online (I can’t quite remember where) that they were available, I took a middle of the night trip to Countdown and was pretty ecstatic to find that they are in fact available right now. If you haven’t already, DO IT.
- I’ve been thinking. Isn’t it weird how you just click with some people, and don’t with others? There seems to be no rhyme or reason about it. I have tonnes of things in common with some people, but I just have zero to say to them (and they to me). I have nothing in common with others, and you can’t shut us up if we’re put in a room together. As one who has a tendency to try to get along with everyone, when you can’t seem to make it work with some, it’s frustrating as hell. In other news, how is this a high of the week? I don’t even know myself, so can you just roll with it?
- I’m this close (read: quite close) to having my accommodation organised for New York. You don’t even know how much of a relief that is.
- I think I’ve probably mentioned this article before, but I constantly refer back to it, even more so this week and especially the last paragraph. If you haven’t read it, do so. The moral of the story? Take risks, and back yourself.
- I had a huge sleep on Friday night, like 9 hours or something! I know, right. It was pretty wonderful.
- The Olympics.
- This week was one of the most emotionally draining I have had, ever. (Overshare Alert!) From being slightly concerned about one thing at the start of the week, by now I’m pretty uncertain about every aspect of my life. Damn when I am in that circle of death I can really, really be stuck in it. What am I doing? Where am I going? What is going on guys?!
- 19 unread emails in my inbox that need responding to. A further 14 flagged emails that require the same thing.
- None of you guys commented on my post on Friday. Actually, that’s a lie. One of you did, but I can’t publish your comment so that doesn’t count. Have you all lost your opinions on the subject? When did you all stop caring?
- I know I haven’t been answering your questions on my tumblr. I’m getting ’round to them, I promise.
- I’ve got that weird pending doom feeling. Like a dark cloud is hovering, or like I’m standing on the edge of something but haven’t quite fallen off yet. All week it’s been like this. Pretty scary.