- After weeks of no tv shows to watch (I love tv shows), this week Weeds finally came back with the first episode of their eighth and final season. Thank god.
- On Wednesday night I was pretty certain I wasn’t going to go to yoga, despite having promised myself that I would go at least once a week – with a goal of two or times (huge fail). Having missed my usual Monday class I was feeling a little on edge, but you know what? I hardly ever exercise. It wasn’t a big deal. I can justify anything to myself when I want to. I was sitting in the lounge, on my laptop in my ‘home clothes’ (read: hoodie, trackpants) and then, just as it hit 4:58pm, I just stood up, grabbed my yoga clothes, hopped in the car and did it. It felt amazing.
- Many photos taken this week. Some were planned, some were spontaneous, all were good. Expect to see them here or there soon.
- I cleaned my room. After weeks of sleeping in a bed with 30 items of clothing down one side, I finally did it. And not even just a tidy. This was a wardrobe tidy, throwing things out, I even went through my underwear drawer and threw out everything I wouldn’t want to be hit by a bus in. This is a full on overshare but I went monochromatic. Almost everything not black, white or nude was binned. Just call me zen.
- I’ve been following Cailin Hill’s blog, The Model Burnbook, for a really long time now. It’s always been one of the first things I check in my Google Reader, but as of late it’s gotten even better. Cailin has really taken it to the next level – she’s really funny, and she’s now writing diary-esque entries which are so, so good. I implore you to pick up what she’s pointing down.
- Real talk man, real talk. You can’t really get better than some honest, straight up conversation.
- Damn it’s been cold. But I’m not complaining too much because at least it’s not raining. *Cue Rain*
- I haven’t done my taxes. I tried to get an extension by calling the IRD, but they weren’t taking calls. Then I tweeted them. Then I emailed them. Nothing. I don’t know what this means but I feel like it’s going to be terrible.
- I cannot be drunk and trusted to use a phone unsupervised.