- Hey so I totally went to Yoga on Tuesday! This is a great achievement. I didn’t eat all day because of my weird sleeping habits, and I almost passed out and kept seeing spots, but I WENT and that’s all that matters.
- Did I tell you I pulled the trigger on a ticket to the good ol’ U S of A? Because I did. If you need me in September, don’t bother. I won’t be here.
- This isn’t new to me or even specific to this week, but I’m struggling to write this so I’ll post it anyway: What Would Tyler Durden Do. It’s guaranteed lols. Updated daily, the blog basically rips into celebrities. I have literally cried from laughter reading it. It’s pretty offensive though – sexist, age-ist, everything-ist. It’ll also occupy a huge amount of your time. You’ve been warned.
- I cracked the 1000 follower mark on Instagram! I know it’s not huge, but it’s huge for me. Thanks guys. For those who don’t have it or don’t want to follow (@thedownlowe) but still want to see what’s going for whatever reason, you can check the photos here. There’s one of me about to bite into my very first KFC pie. (It actually wasn’t too bad.)
- Um… this is actually amazing. I’ve been going through the photos over and over again the whole weekend. I think my new life goal (in addition to getting a photo of Karlie Kloss) is to be invited to one of Stella McCartney’s incredible garden party presentations. So beautiful.
- New Macbook Pro with retina display?!!!!! Enough said.
- Okay so I went to Yoga on Tuesday but I didn’t go on Thursday, which means I’ve already failed at my twice a week Yoga goal. Damn.
- Last night I finally started listing things I don’t want anymore on TradeMe. This is all well and good and I need the money, but within a few hours I remembered why I hate selling stuff on TradeMe. The questions! The ridiculous questions! The taking of photos, the visits to the post office, ugh! So much admin!
- An update on sleeping patterns: this week it got so much worse. I went to bed at 6:35am on Wednesday morning, woke in a panic at 8:30am for no reason, then properly woke up at 11:25am. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
- IS IT COLD RIGHT NOW OR IS IT COLD?! It’s so cold.
- This edition of Highs and Low(e)s. It sucks.