- My photo going up on Tommy Ton’s tumblr. 1468 notes and counting. And in other news, I’m one follower away from my next 1000 followers landmark.
- Had some really amazing chat conversations this week. This sounds lame, but I had one Facebook chat with my friend Sarah that made me laugh the hardest I have in months. MONTHS!
- Went to see Henrietta Harris’ exhibition, ‘Hold Still’. It’s good. Damn it’s good. It’s open until June 10th – every day except Mondays, under Agnes Curran on the corner of Ponsonby and Franklin Roads. Go grab a lamington and check out her illustrations. You won’t regret it.
- I subscribe to over 280 feeds on my Google Reader. It can get overwhelming. One of my favourite things to read from the lot is Maddy Budd’s weekly photo diary. If you want to stalk me (or her), check it out.
- NO PARKING TICKETS! And so many opportunities to get them. I’m on a roll, guys! On a roll!
- The above was illustrated by a guy in Texas who emailed me a week or so ago. This is the third drawing I’ve received and I’m pretty impressed. You can check out his work here.
- This is the best thing I’ve read all week – even if you’re not into Riff Raff you’ve got to read it. And then let me know what you think. OKAY?
- “I’m just gonna take my pants off, is that okay?”
- Private joke LOLS.
- Wrote down all the things I can remember that I’ve ordered from the forthcoming Summer 2012-2013 collections I’ve been lucky enough to order from. Come August, I’m going to be drowning in clothes. And drowning in debt. Let’s just say, there’s at least 15 items on that list, and that’s just the things I can remember…
- In the last 14 days, I’ve fallen asleep on the lounge floor infront of the heater at least 80% of them. There’s three couches and I always sleep on the floor. It’s carpeted but it’s still kind of weird, right?
- Some guy that looks kind of like Robert DeNiro drunkenly rapped right up in my face on Friday night. Then he tried to fight my friend. I don’t know why this is a low(e) but I’ve kind of been sitting here for a good hour and I’ve run out of ideas.
This post is dedicated to Isaac Hindin Miller, who turned 28 today (New Zealand time). I have known Isaac for a good two and a half years now, and I can safely say he is one of very few that really know me well (and vice versa) and I’m thankful for that. He has achieved a whole hell of a lot in this last year and I am incredibly proud of him. This is not as good as his birthday message to me, but I’m trying! Ise – Happy Birthday darling. We love you very, very, very, very, very, very much. Wish I could be there to give you your gift in person (which, I haven’t posted yet, sorry…) but this’ll have to do instead. Have a great day friend.