- I’m in Sydney, duh.
- I’m in a hotel with a kitchen and lounge (albeit quite small) and washing machine and dryer. And rooftop pool and spa. Duh.
- Took some great behind-the-scenes shots at the Untouched World Spring/Summer 2012-2013 shoot on Thursday. Esther Cronin moves like a champ. She worked it for a solid 13 hours. That’s what I call a professional.
- The ability to tether one’s iPhone to their laptop. I swear this technological advancement has changed my life, especially in the last two weeks. No more paying $60.00 for 800mb of hotel internet! No more not being able to blog because there’s no wifi! All internet all the time! The internet is my friend.
- Workshop’s new(ish) site and online store. Now we can all get our hands on this, no matter where we are. PS: Give ‘em a little bit of love and chuck their new Facebook page a ‘like’ whydontcha?! It’s got behind the scenes shots of their new outlet store (the party to celebrate is this week – get your invite!) and all sorts of good stuff.
- I’m the least organised I’ve been for any fashion week I’ve done thus far, yet I’m the most relaxed and calm I’ve been in a long time. I’m feeling good, guys. Feeling good.
- Spent the afternoon with Olivia Lefebre, who was recently interviewed for Oyster. She’s looking amazing. She’s gonna kill it this week fo’ sheezy.
- This post.
- Most turbulent flight to Sydney, ever.
- Most turbulent flight to Sydney, ever, sitting next to a still-drunk girl (it was 9:00am, she got home at 4:00am) with a stamp on her wrist, who turned to me and said, “don’t be surprised if I fall asleep on you”.
- Had no sleep on Thursday night, with a 4:15am get-up time, followed by a 13 hour day. A total awake time of around 37 hours. I don’t know how I did it.