- There’s little better than shopping when the weather is miserable and with discounts and specials only available in stores in and around the CBD today, you’ll get more bang for your buck. Nothing like a bit of retail therapy.
- You can park at bargain rates. This may not seem like a big deal, but for someone who has spent around $75.00 this week on Fashion Festival parking alone, it’s a saviour. The Britomart carpark has a $5 all day flat-rate, it’s $2.50 p/h for the Victoria Street and Downtown car parks or $7.50 for an all day flat-rate. Win.
- I will be on street from 9am-2.30pm snapping pics of people I think worthy of a street-style prize (like Sophie Blazey, above) – the four winners (as judged by Colin Mathura Jefree and others) will be announced at 3.30pm and they’ll leave with a $1000 shopping spree*.
- Um, did you read the last bullet point? I’ll be there. And that’s rain, hail or shine. From 9am – 2.30pm taking photos, and later on in the evening at a few of the shows. (I’m not saying coming out to meet me or get photographed by me is going to change your life, but what I’m trying to say is It’s. Going. To. Change. Your. Life.
- Finally, some lucky person is going to win the $10,000 Ultimate Auckland Weekend prize and if you leave the comforts of your home it might just be you. You’ve got to grab stamps from four locations in the Auckland CBD (you don’t have to buy anything, just get a stamp) and you’re in to win. See the details here.
SEE YOU SOON FOLKS!
*One catch – you MUST be present at the announcement of the winners to claim your prize. Not there? No chance of winning.