- Just finished the final episode of the final season of Friday Night Lights. I don’t know why this is a ‘high’ but it feels like an achievement of some sort. Five whole seasons and it’s all over.
- These Ray Ban opticals I was generously gifted (above). For those who are unaware, I am pretty blind. I wear contact lenses most days but I like to wear glasses at home or at night. I’ve a pair of Tom Ford opticals that I love but that I’ve been wearing for a good wee while now so it’s nice to have a secondary option.
- In case you didn’t see it on my tumblr already, this video of Ashley Smith. It’s a fricken good piece of marketing. It makes me want to buy the magazine and I’m not usually a sucker for this kind of stuff.
- In case you hadn’t realised, I was reunited with Isaac of Isaac Likes this week. He’s been visiting Auckland for a few days. On Thursday he was picking up some of his clothes he’s got in storage at his sister’s place and I happened to be there for the ride. Good for me, because he kindly gifted me a few things he no longer fits/wears. YAY. I basically doubled my wardrobe.
- The girl in short shorts in this video. You gotta watch the whole thing. Makes me wish I’d embraced my asian roots as a child and learnt martial arts.
- I think this week I did the least amount of blogging I’ve ever done since I started the damn thing (bar that one hiatus I took at the start of last year).
- New Year blues. Feeling really emo lately. I want to write all these emo things here about being lonely and how nobody understands me and how I’m going down to the garden to eat worms but I know I will regret it later so I’ll just leave it up to your imagination.
- New Year ‘what am I doing with my life’ crisis (which is becoming all too much a All-Year-Round crisis).
- El crappo weather in Auckland. One good beach day and I didn’t even go to the beach. It’s time we all move somewhere tropical.
- You know how they say mo’ money, mo’ problems? Well less/no money equals a lot of problems too.