- Getting all christmas shopping done in three hours total – including driving time.
- Shit Girls Say. And, thanks to someone notifying me of it on my Facebook Page, if you want to get a bit racial you can check this.
- Despite having been terrible at updating my blog, my tumblr and my twitter, I’ve been really good at posting my ‘What I Wore Today’ things. All the outfits are pretty much repeats on repeats on repeats, but whatever.
- I managed to go the whole of the Christmas period without eating ham. I’m not sure why this is on the highs but I feel like it’s some kind of achievement.
- We now approach that time of year where nothing is open. You want a snack? Don’t bother leaving the house unless you want KFC. The only place you can guarantee will be open at this time of year is KFC.
- Yesterday I popped in to the Boxing Day races for a few hours. I witnessed several great outfits and several not so great outfits and lots of things happened but that’s not the point, the point is I didn’t take a sweater because I thought it would be sunny so I was sitting outside feeling pretty cold for a good while and today I have that weird feeling in the back of my throat that can only be attributed to an oncoming cold. Sad face.
- This Highs and Low(e)s is two days late and I’ve forgotten what happened last week so it’s not exactly easy to put together.
- Sometimes Auckland feels incredibly small.
- I hate that new Facebook timeline layout thing.