- So apparently some people thought my blog was cool enough to be nominated for an award. I know, right?! Crazy.
- I went to the Peroni Long Lunch on Friday afternoon and had drinks for the first time in a long time. I also had lunch. Both were pretty good. As was the company I surrounded myself with. (Thanks to my professional plus one!) Sometimes leaving the house is okay. (But only sometimes.)
- Making up really great captions to go with my photos on my photo blog. This was probably the number one highlight of the week. Or even the highlight of my life thus far. I have literally not enjoyed doing anything more. LITERALLY.
- There are some nice people on the internet.
- I got sent some exciting gifts in the mail this week. Firstly I love mail so it doesn’t matter what it is – I’m glad I’m getting it. Secondly, when the mail is not letters or bills and is actual courier packages of fun, exciting, useful gifts? You really can’t beat that.
- As of this week, I have a company. And an accountant. Does that make me a real grown up?
- People who don’t act like good guys. Or people who just plain aren’t good guys.
- Being the good guy when you don’t want to be the good guy. (But maybe this is a high, because exercising self restraint means you are a good guy, which means good karma for you.)
- After announcing I would put up a Gift Guide post every day starting Thursday, I got useless and didn’t post one on Friday. Poor form.
- Oh god. Christmas. And you know what follows Christmas? NEW YEARS. Literally the worst time of year, ever.
- You know how last week I bought a lotto ticket? Yeah. I didn’t win. Well I haven’t checked properly but I’m pretty sure I didn’t. $18.00 down the drain. THANKS FOR NOTHING.
- Those tumblr question askers just looooovve to get super personal, don’t they?