With New Zealand Fashion Week being just under 3 weeks away (what?! ALREADY?!) A whole bunch of New Zealand model girls and boys done good, are winging their way back to the motherland. Good for our designers – having all these experienced models to choose from is amazing, but perhaps not so good for girls and boys based here – so much competition!
When it comes to who gets booked, only time will tell, but until then – here are a few of our returned model soldiers that you should look out for:
- Georgia Fowler. Like I’ve said before – this girl has an adorable face. A weird word to use, but it’s true. She is literally one of the most happy go lucky, friendliest girls I’ve ever taken a photo of and I am excited to see her – I don’t know if she’s doing shows, but I sincerely hope she is:
- The incredi-babe with the incredi-bod (who is also incredibly fun to party with), Emily Theyers (Nova):
- Emma Champtaloup (62 Models) – I have never met Emma before (well not officially) but Isaac has, and apparently she is super, super, SUPER cool. Also, she is the cousin of the beautiful and talented Olivia Hemus, so if they’re anything alike, she is amazing:
- Ariel Urlich (Red Eleven). Okay so Ariel hasn’t been away very long, but I still want to mention her based on the fact that she pretty much has the body of a goddess:
- Jasper Seven (Clyne). Brother of Zippora. Veteran at this modelling game at the ripe old age of what, like 21? You know all this already. Need I say more?:
- Zach Vickers (62 Models) with the piercing eyes and a huge back-shoulder-chest tattoo (Google him, you’ll see it) is back from Milan with his model girlfriend, Siannon, in tow:
- Chris Landon (Clyne) makes girls weak at the knees. I know this because I have witnessed the leg trembling on several occasions. The ex-Grammar rugby player turned Dolce and Gabbana boy is back from a stint in Japan. Watch out ladies:
On a sort of related note, arguably our most successful girl, Emily Baker (Clyne), is also back in the country but will not be here for New Zealand Fashion Week because she’ll be back overseas casting for New York (and all the other shows). Fair enough – bigger and better things I say!