- On Thursday morning I got sent some Kapiti Artisan Bakehouse bread. I’ve eaten half a loaf to myself already. It’s good. Really good. There’s nothing like hot bread on a cold day. I suggest you go out and get yourself some. It’ll improve your life, I promise.
- On Wednesday night I was standing at the bar at the MTV Classic party, when a guy carrying drinks turns around to face me. He says “Katherine!”, I say “Hi!” (even though I don’t know who he is), and he replies “I’m Conor. I love your blog. Long time reader, first time meeter!” It was the best part of my entire night. (Yes, that is how dull my life is.) THANKS CONOR!
- I ate at Mexican Specialities for the first time. I know I’m behind the ball on this one – I’ve been told to go by a billion people for the last year but never really made the effort to drive all the way to Ellerslie, plus the place is only open Thursday – Saturday lunchtimes so the whole thing just seemed too hard, but I had company and someone to take me there on Friday. For those who haven’t been (and live in Auckland), make the effort! The place is delicious! And I don’t even really like Mexican food!
- Junior Masterchef. I can’t get enough of those kids. They’re incredible. Tempered chocolate?! How does a little kid know how to temper chocolate?!!!
- Had to do a cash advance on my credit card. So, so bad. I don’t want to talk about it.
- Closed the garage door on my car. Yes, I know, I know, I know. I don’t want to talk about it.
- I just don’t want to talk about it.