- Wear clothes you can easily change in and out of. The changing room space is non-existent – or at least it was today. Wear a skirt if you’re going to attempt trying on pants and, as always, make sure you are donning attractive undergarments.
- Arrive early. I can guarantee you a whole tonne of people will be there and it’s all first come, first serve so you will have to move quickly! It opens at 9:00am tomorrow (Friday).
- Take cash. They accept eftpos and credit card, but everyone knows cash is king.
- If you own any Stolen Girlfriends Club stuff already, take note of your size. Minimal trying on will be the key when battling super, super warm temperatures (it was sweltering in there today) and large numbers of crazed girls looking for a bargain. (As of 10:07pm tonight, the Facebook event says 1775 people are attending. 330 have ‘maybe-ed’ And by Facebook mathematics, that means at least 1000 people will be crammed into that very small space this weekend.)
- Wear deodorant (c’mon people, it’s common courtesy! Think of the others!) and practice patience (Lord knows you’ll need it.)
Important details (ie. the address and hours) as follows:
THE STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB SAMPLE SALE:
ONE-OFF SAMPLES, CATWALK SAMPLES, ARCHIVE SAMPLES PLUS LOTS OF AMAZING EX-STOCK. AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR 3 DAYS ONLY!
252 RICHMOND ROAD, GREY LYNN, AUCKLAND
FRIDAY 11th MARCH – SUNDAY 13th MARCH. 9am – 6pm.
CASH, EFT-POS, & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
FIRST IN FIRST SERVED!
COME SEE JUSTIN BIEBER FOR AN INSTORE BOOK SIGNING ON FRIDAY – WOOHOO!!!! (I don’t know if this is true, but it’s worth a try, right?)