- Multiple self-Christmas-presents purchased this week, including but not limited to: Baggus! and Standard Issue Winter 2011 knitwear! (More on that later.)
- Tried Kohu Road Passionfruit Sorbet for the first time yesterday. Hands down the best sorbet I have had in my entire life. Literally the best sorbet ever. EVER. It’s passionfruity and sour and tangy and fricken delicious. Get it now. Now I say!
- Have rediscovered my love for banana milkshakes. With real banana. And ice cream. I’m going to get fat this summer, but it’s worth it.
- I’m seeing the Rocky Horror Show tonight. Can. Not. Wait.
- Try coming up with meals for someone who’s just had their wisdom teeth out! The options are: soup, yoghurt and milkshakes. And that is all.
- And while I’m at it, try dealing with someone who’s just had their wisdom teeth out! So much damn complaining! On the plus side, I think I’ve developed nurturing and patient skills I never had before.
- Vodafone bill. Twice as much as normal. Enough said.