- The AUT Rookie show last night. I was impressed. The new venue (Shed 12, Rhubarb Lane, Wellesley Street) was awesome, the Rosemount O on ice was delicious and the talent was off the heezy.
- Canapés at the opening party for Working Style‘s new Ponsonby store. We didn’t get there until 10.15pm and I was so hungry. We hadn’t eaten any dinner so I was starving. The best thing about Working Style events, is the fact that they are so good at feeding people. Food was still rolling around at 11.30pm. So awesome! Hot, grilled lamb cutlets and rare tuna Niçoise salads in little boxes, mini lamb and mint pita pockets and strawberries dipped in chocolate. It. Was. Fricken. AMAZING.
- Speaking of new Ponsonby stores, Ruby opened on Wednesday night and although I couldn’t make it (long story, all I can say is it wasn’t my fault), I heard it was a hit. Hooray for Ponsonby! Hooray for Ruby!
- Jenny upped and abandoned us this week.
- I got to see Sofia Coppola’s new film, Somewhere, this week and as much as I wanted to love it, I really didn’t. There were some lovely moments and aesthetically I thought it was beautiful, but overall I really just felt bored. Which is upsetting, because I really, really, really wanted to love it.
- Have only eaten vegetables three times over the course of the week. So much for 5+ a day. Think I’m going to get scurvy.