Five things I did yesterday:
1. Consumed some of the best White Chocolate and Macadamia Brownie I have ever eaten, at LoveBite. If I’m being completely honest, my ‘Toast with sides of Avocado and Bacon’ (which arrived as a sandwich for some weird reason) was mediocre, but that brownie kicked ass:
2. Took blurry, self-indulgent photos in the back of Taxis:
3. Had lunch with our good friend Simon Cordery at Miss Chu, where I tried to sneakily take a photo of a girl in an animal knitted beanie (see right hand side of the frame) whilst eating prawn rice paper rolls and vermicelli noodle salad and pineapple mint crushies, all the while balancing on the smallest chairs imaginable.
4. Went to the Stolen Girlfriends Club jewellery launch. It was held in the Tom Dunne art gallery which was this cool three level space. The jewellery was out on a table for all to see and touch. None of it was secured down in any way so I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of it was stolen. (STOLEN?! GET IT?! Ha!!!!…….)
I saw a guy in this blue polka dot shirt and was inspired – I think I need my own version of this (more on that later), what do you think?:
5. Partied with Simon at many places including The Cricketer’s Arms – where this photo was taken. High fives!