- Post-Australia/Fashion Week/Wellington-Depression. Back to reality, and back to ‘what am I doing with my life?’ crisis.
- Went to a boxing class yesterday. Combine this with the fact that I haven’t exercised in like, a year, and what do you get? Pain. Muscle pain. And the inability to travel down stairs.
- Isaac up and left for fricken Sydney today. I don’t want to be a jealous psycho, but that lucky b*stard!
- Room is a mess, the worst it has looked in 6 months. Can’t deal with it so continue to leave clothes on floor, which makes it worse. Never-ending cycle of doom.
- Two credit cards due on the same day next week. FML.
And what does this all have to do with anything? Nothing. But it serves as some kind of excuse for not blogging properly for the past few days.
Note to self: Complain less.