- This competition is to win a brand new Skoda Fabia and a $3000 shopping spree, but the REAL prize is ONE ON ONE TIME WITH DAN AHWA! Love that guy! You got like, 5 hours to enter.
- This sweater.
- I tried gluten and dairy free bread the other which I feel like is a product that is pretty trendy right now and I have been skeptical of it all because I LOVE white bread, but I am doing that whole Junk Free June thing (you can sponsor me here! Or sign up and do it too!) and there’s only a couple of weeks to go so I have been trying different products with no sugar or just you know, healthier than what I normally eat. Anyway, the bread I tried was The Midnight Baker‘s ‘Freedom Loaf’. I tried it toasted with butter and also toasted with avocado and edamame beans on top and both were pretty good. I do have to say it doesn’t much taste like white bread at all, but I don’t think it’s supposed to. It reminded me of a muesli bar in that it had oats and a lot of texture. I would get it again. I probably WILL get it again.
- Speaking of things I have always been skeptical of but now feel okay about – coconut water. I tried this coconut water that got sent to me once and it was actually heinous. Granted it hadn’t been properly refrigerated at the time, but it was still salty and weird and just disgusting. That was like a year ago, at least. The second time I ventured in the realm of coconut water was a couple of weeks ago at Nike Training Club where they had free Cocoloco coconut water – you know, the coconut water packaged in the coconut with the straw coming out that people have on instagram – and it was dope. Quite sweet, but like, a completely different experience to my first. Anyway, I tentatively tried a bottle of ‘Fallen’ coconut water yesterday and it was very much the same as the Cocoloco one, but in a way easier to transport form. Would drink again. Try it. Trust me.
- I’ve watched this literally 17 times, can’t get sick of it.
- Did anyone watch that first episode of Wayward Pines? I think it’s a bit OTT but pretty entertaining at the same time.
- People who borrow money off you but then don’t pay it back for whatever reason, but don’t say anything about it, making you have to ask them about it, making you the asshole. Like, hold up a minute mate, you owe me money, don’t make me chase you for it, I’m not a bank.
- Winky smiley faces. Reserved for creeps. I don’t care what you say, there’s never a good time to use one of those.