Lexi Graham (IMG) for Russh. Photo/Tim Swallow.
- This is in the ‘Highs’ section because it is an interesting and entertaining read/watch, but not because what you are actually reading about/watching is a necessarily a really great thing. Basically there’s some extreme haunted house in San Diego called McKamey Manor, and to get through the thing takes like 4 hours, and it’s ‘interactive’, from what I gather from reviews of it and articles about it, you sign a waiver that says if you get hurt it’s not their fault, and they waterboard you and shit, they literally shove things in your mouth and tie you up and it’s terrifying. Anyway I spent like 2 hours researching this whole thing yesterday and it’s super creepy but hard to stop looking at.
- I keep getting asked to post that thing Kelly Pochyba wrote about ’5 things that piss her off about teenage girls with inherited wealth’, and while I don’t think it should really go up on this blog, I did just put it on my Tumblr, here.
- Okay this is ridiculous but I like Jamie Oliver and I like Taylor Swift and you have to commend him for singing and making a dick of himself for charity.
- Is it stupid to buy this sweater at the start of summer?
- How about now.
- Period pain.
- When you follow someone you know on Twitter/Instagram and then you don’t like what they’re putting out there and then you feel like you can’t unfollow them because they’ll feel bad or something.
- Can’t think about anything else except for McKamey Manor.