Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan for Vogue UK May 2010.
- Live crays delivered to your house for Christmas. Did it last year, can tell you that it’s pretty great. Also, good gift idea for the person with everything.
- Speaking of Christmas shopping, I’ve fucking nailed it. For those stuck for Christmas ideas, you should ask me because it turns out I am ace at gifts this year.
- Wait, the bloody OG Calvin Klein Underwear sets are available on ASOS now?!
- Are you like me and have a pile of old, nice clothes that you’re compiling to re-gift/sell, but can’t quite seem to get it organised because Trademe is a mission and Tatty’s and Recycle Boutique take 50% of your sale? Well, I may have the solution for you (if you’re in New Zealand). I was recently introduced to Designer Wardrobe – a place to buy, sell and rent designer clothes. At this stage there’s no commission on your sales! I haven’t actually used it yet but my friend Sarah has sold two Alexander Wang tees on there and says it’s awesome so I’m taking her word for it and sharing with you.
- HAHAHAHAHA THIS.
- Being a highly strung, impatient, always-expecting-the-worse type of person, I can’t deal when people don’t pick up their phone. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they’re probably busy or in the shower or anything that isn’t dead, but I get stressed about it anyway. I pretty much never call anyone for a ‘chat’, it’s always for a reason. Just pick up the bloody phone, okay?
- It was a slow week, okay?