Chelsea Jade. Photography/James K Lowe.
- It’s that time of the year again! The NZIFF kicks off on July 16th and the programme is out and everything and I’m pretty sure there are like 15 films I want to see so I have to narrow it down but I am just happy that all these films are on offer.
- I’m one day ’til the end of Junk Free June (well actually, 3 days, because I’m adding on an extra two days for when I was in Melbourne and wasn’t asking everyone if there was refined sugar in the food they gave me) and I feel pretty bloody great for doing a month of this. I mean, it wasn’t too hard, but I definitely will be hitting the bacon hard on Friday, as well as sushi, and I’m even thinking of making chocolate fondants, so yeah, okay maybe it was kind of hard.
- Chelsea’s new song which makes me feel sad when I listen to the words, but also really great when I listen to the melody because it’s also a bit poppier than her other stuff. I like the direction. (Is that a thing I can say when I don’t know much about music?) Whatever, just listen to it.
- Just booked some accommodation in Melbourne that is non-refundable so I guess I’m going lol.
- The internet doesn’t work in our bedroom and I don’t know why.
- On Sunday I woke up feeling average, then progressively throughout the day I felt worse, last night I got up probably 6 times to pee (no idea why), I was too hot, couldn’t sleep but so tired, blocked nose, headache, sore throat, watery eyes, it SUCKED. Yesterday wasn’t much better. Today I am only hating life half as much but still, I HATE BEING SICK!